Namaqualand boasts over 6500 species of wild flowers. A dry and dusty area, Namaqualand is transformed into a wild flower wonderland during Aug-Sept.
- Farm Stall tea stop Piketberg Mountains
- Ramskop Nature Reserve Clanwilliam
- Wine Tasting Klawer
- Van Rhyns Pass
- Two nights Nieuwoudville
- Quiver Tree Forest
- Bokkeveld Nature Reserve
- Matjiesfontein Flower Reserve
- Groerivier Ruins
- Nieuwoudville Waterfall
- Nieuwoudville Wildflower Reserve
- Kokkerboom succulent nursery ( guided Tour ) Van Rynsdorp
- Clanwilliam (lunch )
- Overnight Rivieria Hotel Veldrif Seafood Evening !
- West Coast National Park
- Postberg Nature Reserve
- Tienie Vester Nature Reserve
- Blouberg Strand
- Cape Town
- All accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch,dinner
- All entrance fees
- Transport in air conditioned vehicles
- Services of a registered guide
- Items of a personal nature
- All drinks
* Maximum number: 7 people, Minimum number: 4 people.
* The tour can start on any date specified by clients, bearing in mind the flower season is beginning August/September.